Re: Question about Stop Loss Signal:

> E.g. if you enter an entry stop order on bar N, and that entry price
> is hit on bar N, the above exitlong will be in effect on the first bar
> of the position.

Ooops, sorry -- "and that entry price is hit on bar **N+1**".

In other words, if you enter an exitlong order on bar N when you are
not currently long, BUT you also enter a buy order on bar N that is
hit on bar N+1, the exitlong you entered on bar N will affect the new
long position on bar N+1.

Hope I didn't cause more confusion than enlightenment...
Gary