Re: ** Successful, Robust Systems Anyone ?? ***

<< I ve tried this and couldn't get it to work.  I may revisit it.  I love
the
 idea.  I think I do have a great trend indicator, which I do use for other
 things, but couldn't get a system to switch from "trend mode" to "range
mode"
 successfully.
 Has anyone got such a system to work over the long haul?
 JIm >>

A starting point that you may want to look at is linear regression slope
applied to prices or a moving average.

Jim