RE: Is TS2000i stable under Win98 if only used End-of-day ?

I run 2000i real-time under W98 using PCquote's hyperlink internet feed.
Nothing else runs on the machine, I run a complete scan automatically at
midnight and I take down the global server on Fridays and do a defrag on
Saturdays.  I've got 128 megs of ram and a 10 gig hard disk.  About once a
month PCquote and global server lose communication.  The fix involves
exiting Global server, deleting two files, and restarting.  Overall, I've
been happy.

Next month I'm building a new system using W2000.  Hopefully it will run as
smoothly.

-Sean