New Tradelab discussion list

No need to bitch about filling the list with Tradelab discussions
anymore, even though there is much interest in the software. (It has
seemed more like the TL than the OM list recently :-).

John Mc Kenzie has set up a new list to discuss Tradelab (and other
trading software, I presume). I'm sure on that list Jim Gavey will
fill in many of the things we wish to know :-).

To subscribe, just send an email to:

TradeSoft-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

and you will be able to send your questions in about 5 minutes.

See you there...

ztrader