Need More Plot Statements? --Here They Are

Often, the obvious is over looked and that is the case in my post of
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 11:08:29. It shows how to get more than 4 plots onto a
chart by using the function TL_New(sDate, sTime, sVal, eDate, eTime,
eVal) as shown below. Only a line plot is possible with TL_New, no dots,
dashes, crosses, etc.

Another (obvious) way to get more plots on a chart is to plot the same
indicator twice but with the plots in each representing different
parameters. This will give 8 plots.