Easy Language: TL_NEW, TL_END, TL...

Hi all,

I wonder if I can use the trendlines functions TL_NEW, TL_END,
TL_SetExtRight... in a radar screen indicator. There is no window
where to store or paint them and actually I get an error message by using
them. But perhaps there is a trick (a hidden chart window or something like
this :) ?

Or someone has re-written the trendline functions TL_... for radar screen and
would like to share them with me.
I'm trying to build the trendline-automatic indicator for radar screen!

Best regards,
Carsten

--
Carsten Wolters