Re: Omega EL dept says it can't be done, but..

----- Message d'origine -----
De : DonC <countach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
À : <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc : <jhamon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé : dimanche 30 juillet 2000 03:55
Objet : Re: Omega EL dept says it can't be done, but..

> Where's Pierre?  (This's the first time I've wanted to hear from him.)

I'm still here, but busy.
I have spent too much time in the past on Omega List, and it's still the same story.

> Pierre sells a DLL which (I think) does what you need.  It allows you
> to look ahead, so on the first bar you can store all prices in an
> array.
> You can then operate on the array as the indicator steps through the
> bars.
>
> The dll is TS_FIND.DLL  (also know as Tomorrow DLL).  It is at
> www.sirtrade.com.  I haven't used it myself.

The DLL can do the trick because it reads the price dabase  back and forth , ahead of maxbars back.
The solution to pass the data to an array may also solve without the use of the DLL

Sincerely,

-Pierre Orphelin
Neurofuzzy Logic tools for TradeStation
Free evaluation versions and competitive upgrades available
web: http://www.sirtrade.com