Re: http://www.dayforce.com/default.cfm?ref=traderdirections

Exactly right.  You can see MANY stocks that close significantly up from the
open.  The problem is how would you trade after buying their recommendation and
seeing the stock DECLINE 5%, 10%, or more?  Most people would probably sell to
limit their losses, only to see the stock close up.  The track record would of
course not reflect this and would only show a ver y profitable recommendation.

IMO, if you believe that any services can reliably, consistently offer good
recommendations, is to look at each of their recommendations on a 5 or 10 minute
chart and see how YOU would have traded.  Would you have hung on through a big
drawdown?

In summary, Joseph E. is correct, be very suspicious of any claims like this.

Mike