Re: Dual Monitor Cards; Dell & Gateway

> Hmm...dual monitors sounds interesting.  But could someone explain how it
> actually works.

You may also want to consider using 2 video cards instead of a multi-monitor
card especially if you have an older computer, pre AGP, like me. I had an
Appian dual card but it died (cost $700 originally). I knew Win98 supported
multiple video cards so I tried that option. Since I didn't think it would
work the way I wanted it to I bought the cheapest video card I could find
($30 including shipping).

I installed it in conjuction with the original Matrox card that came with my
computer. It worked great and has for over 6 months. I like this setup
better than the multi-monitor card. The cost savings is not bad either. Of
course, if you want more than 2 you may not have enough slots.

Chase