Cache cleaning

In another thread,  I guess I  unduly slighted Win98's cache cleaners.
Sometime after  I started using Win98se about a year ago,  I ran into the
situation where after running windows disk cleanup,  all the cache files
wouldn't be cleaned,  there were invisible files left in
Windows\temporary_internet directory.  I just couldn't get it to work
properly,  it was maddening,  so I have used McAfee PowerClean (it worked),
ever since and never looked back.

After Bob Fulks posted about Windows Washer today,  I started fooling around
with the cache files a little bit and now I can't reproduce that situation
of last year at all.  Disk cleanup and IE5 both seem to clean the cache just
fine.  Go figure.  Something must have been corrupted.

Windows Washer certainly looks like a nice program.  I'm going to test drive it.

David