RE: Barron's Report on CTA performance: another oldie gets "hit"

I NEVER SAID THAT. Dennis was a great trader - no question about that....so
was Soros and Buffett.
Shooting from the hip ? Hardly, all I'm doing is reporting FACTUAL
information.

Get the copy yourself and read it yourself.

If you don't like my conclusions, that's fine. But I'm entitled to my
opinions.
If you've got a problem with that, you've got a problem.