Re: Barron's Report on CTA performance: another oldie gets "hit"

If Dennis Miller can survive the "Bordello of Blood" flick ;-) and go on to
MNF, then I think it's too early to count out these long termers in the
financial markets.

Ever hear of Craig Pardey?  Neither has most other folks. The financial
landscape is littered with one shot wonders.....

MT

At 09:14 AM 8/2/00 -0500, Timothy Morge wrote:
>M:
>
>If I remember correctly, you say Soros is a loser; Dennis is a loser;
Buffet is