trade distribution software and the right model etc.

<x-flowed>
In spite of my admonition in the last line of my post, I received a number
of individual inquires, some with interesting proposals.  The ones that are
interesting to me offer to share systems in return for use of the software
or for improving the systems.  In general, I am interested in that.  I am
particularly interested in intraday systems.  If you have something you
would like to exchange for use of this software, please let me know.
_| pisani@xxxxxxxx

_|
</x-flowed>