Re: omega-digest Digest V100 #279

>A few days ago,someone posted a site that started with
>www.bulgaria. "something".  I forgot to save that issue and wanted to see the
>site.  Can someone re-post the site name.
>Thanks!

If you go there,  which I certainly wouldn't recommend,  you must flush your
cookies and browser cache directory,  and even then it may be too late.
This site will definitely secretly place an executable file on your
computer,  most likely in the cache directory. Don't really know what it
does,  but you can be pretty sure it's not there for your benefit.

You can get the address on Usenet if you must,  misc.invest.futures,  but I
personally wouldn't give this address to anyone I liked.

David

(d.)