Great Trading Books For Sale

I'm selling some of my trading books through eBay.

Advanced Cycle Analysis by Al Gietzen
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=396476183
I just bought this. I ended uo getting 2 by mistake. Great tools.

The Undeclared Secrets that Drive the Stock Market by Tom Williams
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=396499735
The master of volume analysis. Hard to get book.

Fibonacci Applications & Strategies for Traders by Robert Fischer
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=396496493
Fischer puts fibonacci and Elliot together.

Candlepower by Greg Morris
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=396490655
If your not charting with candlesticks then your missing 80% of the
information in your charts. Morris puts candles together with other
techniques.

The New Technical Trader by Tushar Chande and Stanley Kroll
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=396484261
New oscillators that actually work. It will change the way you look at and
use these tools.