RE: Prosuite 2000

Cancel your credit card or notify your card issuer you won't accept further
charges from Omega.

-----Original Message-----
From: John Manasco [mailto:john@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, July 29, 2000 4:13 PM
To: omega-list
Subject: Prosuite 2000

Last summer I purchased Prosuite 2000 on the Omega installment plan of
$317/mo. After using it for 8 months I finally gave up. The program crashed
my computer so many times it was unusable for realtime trading. Twice a
month the database would get corrupted and require phone calls to Omega to
guide me through rebuilding it. Then I had to download data from Historybank
to fill in the data and Historybank had many holes in the data. I would
sometimes be out of trading for a whole week trying to reconstruct Prosuite.

Finally I gave up. Prosuite was not stable enough to help my trading. So I
called Omega and asked about the return policy. I was told "no way, you owe
us lots of money". They would not let me return it or cancel my debt. I
guess I still owe about $2500 on a product I have deleted from my computer.
Does anyone have any advice on how I may get out from under this debt or
should I just give up and pay it?

John