From: "Ron" <ron560@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Omega List" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, July 29, 2000 3:44 PM
Subject: Re: BACK TESTED SYSTEM FOR SALE

: Look at the BULLSHIT  "Avg # bars in winners  0  Avg # bars in losers  0".
:
: I would love to see you try and trade this piece of shit. Jerry go F**king
: sell your shit somewhere else.
:
: You are not a FELLOW TRADER cause you probably never traded a day in your
: life you loser.
:
: GET HIM OFF THE LIST SOMEONE PLEASE>
: