Re: Subject line identifier

Don,

I got the following header on the BobR post:

----- Original Message -----
From: "BobR" <bobrabcd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Omega List" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2000 11:37 AM
Subject: UMDS and yes tick counts

Make sure you set up a category with "cc" OR "to" for omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
If you set it up as AND, you won't get much. Keep playing around with it
because it works for me with outlook express so this must be a problem on
your end.

The only thing that slips through on my end is when the sender does a BCC
that doesn't contain the email address omega-list, but this happens
infrequently.

The list doesn't need a subject line prefix IMHO.

Patrick White