From: Pierre Orphelin <pierre.orphelin@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: CodeList <code-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; L_Omega <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, July 27, 2000 9:37 PM
Subject: Re: CL_Fast Stochastic Or RSI

Obviously, there is a shortcut!
You can compute the highest and lowest values in the same for loop.

Inputs: Price(NumericSeries), Length(NumericSimple);
Variables: Counter(0), MyHigh(-999999);

MyHigh = -999999;
For counter = 0 To Length - 1 Begin
If Price[Counter] > MyHigh Then
  MyHigh = Price[Counter];
End;

Same calculation for Mylow occurs here

If Length <= 0 Then
MyHigh = Price;

Then use MyHigh and Mylow to calculate the %A_K (Amphetamin_ fast K).
Cannot say for the real speed you will get, but it avoids to read
Price[Counter]  two times.

Rgds
Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com