RE: Automating System Performance Report to File

Bill - I have a similar problem and have reported it to Omega tech support.

In order to do this, the Microsoft COM interface to the Tradestation API
must be employed via a custom-made DLL.
This will provide you with all of the performance data "real-time".
I have requested sample code from them, but have received nothing.
I really don't think there are any programmers working for Omega at this
point.

There may be a solution provider who can perform this task......possible
Rina Systems who have done much work for Omega in the area of the
performance report.

Expect to pay BIG BUCKS for this customization.