De : carlvan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:carlvan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Envoyé : mercredi 26 juillet 2000 21:18
À : omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Objet : Unidentified subject!

Khalid,

This is not evident to find out. I also am a Forex trader, and get free
realtime data from my broker, but difficult to link them to tradestation
because of high line phone costs here in Belgium. So I found a solution: I
pump the data stream from free videotext cable-tv signal (currencies updated
every minute, its nearly realtime), passes them to an Excle sheet with a DDE
link, then to "Metaserver", which sends the data directly into GlobalServer.
It seems complicated, but all this is instantaneous.

Hope it helps
Carl