Re: I dont't believe it, But this is what trade station is giving me.

: wonder if I
: could have inadvertently set it up to give unreliable but encouraging
: results.

Yup. That is exactly what  you did.

: I have been tweaking and optimizing the system and get good
: results,  This report is on data not optimized except on other data.
:
:  Max consec. Winners  7  Max consec. losers  5
:  Avg # bars in winners  0  Avg # bars in losers  0

I like to see you make a trade which doesn't even last 1 bar. :-)

You've hit the ultimate Omega booby trap: The % Risk Trailing Stop. This
should be covered by the FAQ but since we don't have one yet...the
explaination is long and complex and I've forgotten about it except that it
relates to the bouncing tick. Since you're using daily bars and since the
software (TS 4.0) doesn't know which came first, the high or the low of the
day, it makes some assumptions that can be erroneous at times. Then throw in
the % Risk Trailing Stop and you're likely to blow up your account in
realtime. And given that the high and/or the low of the day  changes during
the course of trading during the day, you'll see the stops disappear and
reappear at different prices. Supposedly, TS2Ki solves this problem by
allowing testing to the tick level but I've not used it so I can't tell you
how that works.