NumericRef and NumericArrayRef

I have assembled some examples of using NumericRef and NumericArrayRef,
which are new in TS2K. It is too long to post on the list and will not
be of value to those of you who are not using TS2K. If you have an
interest and email a request I will sent you a copy as a MS Word
attachment.

Also, I went to the URL given below and downloaded a file. It did not
let me decide to continue with the download nor where to save it! It
just did it. Scary! I was only able to find the file on my computer
because Norton Virus processed it so I could see where it went. Be
careful at this web site. What is going on there anyway? Pirated
software?

<omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>, 			<MarketMayvin@xxxxxxx>