TS4 and BMI Connection problem - Solved

Thanks for all the suggestions on my "No data being received on Com 1"
problem. I tried them all and nothing worked. I got on the phone to BMI tech
support and after checking some things he sent me to Omega support. He tried
a few things and sent me back to BMI. I then wised up and downloaded BMI's
Market Center software just to ensure the data was at least getting to my
PC. It was so I called Omega back.
Here's what worked. The Omega tech guy called BMI and had the satellite
receiver profiled while the TS server was trying to initialize. After the
profile was transmitted, the server initialized and now everything seems
normal. The weird thing is, during the troubleshooting process, the receiver
had been profiled 2 different times but TS was not running during any of
those times. I guess the profiling just provided the jolt TS needed to
connect.
Just an FYI for those BMI satellite folks who might need it in the future.