BMI - TS 4 Connection Problem

For starters, I would check the comm port.  I use some old Dos software to
do that(CheckIt), and I'm sure there are other newer software available.  A
quick way to check the comm port would be to move the cable that comes from
the BMI receiver to a diffferent comm port(ie: Comm 2) and see if data
starts flowing.   Don't forget to change the comm port designation in the
TS4 server.  You can also switch your modem to Comm 1 and see if Comm 1 is
actually working.  Also, go into Device Manager and see if there is a
yellow exclamation mark on the comm port line.  And going further, you can
remove that offending comm port, reboot the computer, and it should be
recognized and reconfigured.  Sometimes just that will cure a problem.

Good luck...what could be more frustrating than loosing your live data when
you are trading.

John