DTN - UMDS - Dynastore - TS4 or TS2k

Just thought some TS4 users might like to know that the combination of the
DTN satellite feeding the UMDS and Dynastore and then TS4 or TS2ki makes the
individual components of the DTN Statistics symbols available for storing
and charting.  The issue and volume breadth issues are back that were lost
when switching from BMI to DTN.  Not only that, all the stat symbols that
were dropped from BMI years back are available.  The UMDS selfpopulates the
individual components of the composite symbols assigning each a symbol and
storing tick data(thankyou Kent).  There is a wealth of cboe information
transmitted, from which call trins and put trins can be created.  Some old
timers may recall my charts using that before BMI went into the scaledown
mode.  In my opinion, Dynastorelight gets the product of the year award.
The simplest solution would have been for DTN to broadcast the individual
components or to send the "P" codes for TS2ki to capture the data, or for
Omega to revise their collection templates and history saved data.
Unfortunately hell will freeze over before any of those events occur.  So,
thanks to Dynastore, they have a product I did not mind spending money on.

Sincerely,
Bob Roeske