Re: TradeWaves Trading System

you are the second one to post about this system.
somebody is hyping it up by promoting it-i dont think anybody in this list has
seen the past performance to evaluate it.
i can tell you that i believe that there are members of this list that can
design a better system than that one.i have also seen them help a lot of people
for free in their system development.

This is all a marketing hype-the one where you overprice the stuff and people
think that because its high priced its the best.

those amount charged are completely exorbitant by any measure for the individual
trader-is a guy going to plunk 57,000 out maybe his
250,000 capital.even at a million you are talking 5.7% or 11.2%.

tv