5-minute SP and TICK data

Hi,
I've been working on a system for shorting the SP on an intraday basis -
based on something I've watched for a long time - it's promising but I need
more data to test it further. Was wondering if anyone had something like a
continuous 5-minute file for the SP futures, and also need 5 minute data for
the Nyse TICK.

Pls contact me privately with the data and I will share the results. Hurry!
Offer good for a limited time only!! Make big money fast!!!

Thanks,
Phil