Re: Intitial Trading Methodolgy

>Hey, this is very good and very practical letter.

>> There is a proverb: "A smart man is learning from other people mistakes, a
> fool is learning from his own mistakes, and only an >>idiot does not learn at all".

So far, by reading this interesting letter, I see more >than half of myself in a category of "fools" .
>Now, I would be interested who invented such a >proverb?  I bet that it is "smarts".

>So, Albert Einstein or Newton, what

Wasn't it Newton who said: "We may be pygmies, but on the backs of giants we can see forever?" Or something like that. I think Einstein would agree, that it was on Newtons giant back, that he got high enough to see relativity.

Anyway, if there are any Newtons or Einsteins on the list, they are wasting their time trading. They've got bigger fish to fry!

Bill Wynne
TradeWynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx