Re: Intitial Trading Methodolgy

  • To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Intitial Trading Methodolgy
  • From: "jz" <jz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 12:50:22 -0700

Anthony:  Great questions.  My suggestion is that you not concentrate on how
to trade but rather on who you are as a person.  What is your risk profile,
are you right, left (or like me) scatter brained?  How's your memory?  What
are your work habits?  Are you mathematically gifted?  Are you a good
loser--a good winner?  Are you a loner or do you like (or need) group
efforts?  IMO you will only be successful if you trade according to your
personal strengths.  Take a personal inventory of yourself--and then start
designing the methodology that best suits Anthony the person.
Good luck
Jack.