Re: How to show Saturday bar on a chart

Actually, I tried that route.  I did Insert-Symbol-Add New with the
Exchange I created by editing an existing exchange as you told me. It
only lists HISTORYBANK.COM as Data Source so I had no choice then I moved on
and filled all requiered fields.  But when I went back to check it, the
session settings I changed was somehow changed to the original settings.

Now I cannot even create a chart for weekday bars with error message "No
data available for the selected data range" if I try to create a chart from
Global Server.

I can create a chart directly from an ASCII file without Saturday bars.
I'd guess it is technically a lot easier to chart a given data as they
are without ignoring Saturday/Sunday.  All I want is to unlock the
TS2000i feature to ignore Saturday/Sunday.

I just wonder why you can and I can't.  Can you still help?

sincerely,
Yoshi