Re: DTN- best thing since sliced bread

My reason biggest problem for avoiding DTN is because they don't have 24 hr
symbols for SP, ND, or JY.  And they don't have separate volume statistics.
And you can't split the feed from the receiver to multiple computers (but
cheap enough to run mutiple subs). And you can't run it into TS4.

These are the main reasons I stick with BMI and TS4 for trading futures
alone. If/when I ever trade stocks or options again, I'll have to get an
additional feed (I'm leaning toward Comstock). Also BobR and I determined
that my BMI at / TS4 / Win95&WFW3.11 / UART16550 setup gets more ES ticks
and is just as fast as DTN.

MT