RE: Position sizing thoughts ...

Well...whenever you are talking money management within TS2000i, you must
distinguish between POSITION vs. CONTRACT basis.

In fact, in TS2000i there are internal system variables that are used in the
"built-in" money management stops with signals provided by Omega:

If PositionBasis......
Else If ContractBasis....

I believe this concept just makes the whole arena of stoploss and
excursion/loss logic just that more complex.
Which one do you use....when ?
Anyone care to write an article on this ?