Re: Qfeed

<x-flowed>
 >For those using, or considering use of Quote.com, today is one of those day
 >where the daily stock charts no longer reflect splits that took place months

 >Bond charts do not include yesterday's daily action, although the intra-day
 >charts (5 - 60min) do include yesterday's action.

This happens every now and then, but is relatively easy to fix yourself.
Both problems occur when you connect to a qfeed server that has bad
data for some reason, but I have never had it happen where ALL of
their servers had the bad data. What you do is quite your applications,
delete the CorpActs.inf file (this stores split info), delete everything in
the temp directory, and also delete the ContinuumClient.ini file that
stores server information. Then reconnect using a different server
until you find one that works. You can safely delete the above files
because they are re-created automatically when you launch whatever
application you're using whether it be QCharts, RavenQuote, etc. I
noticed the same thing as you today, I deleted the above files and
then connected to a Herndon server and everything was fine. You
might want to check out a little program called Qfeed Start which
makes this process easier, you can get it at EGroups.com, in the
Qcharts list files section. It's free and makes choosing servers easy.

Jess
</x-flowed>