E/L coding :- how much heat in a trade

<x-flowed>
Hi all,

I have a question on how to code something.
I had a short trade and it was a loser. What I did was
then go back to all my winning trades and find out
what was the maximum Open to High for this
system to find out how much heat would I have to
withstand if it is going to be a winner.

I have a rough idea on what I want coded but I
have no clue as how to code it myself. Would
someone be able to start me in the right direction?

Inputs: Sysname("Bonds");
Vars: Sell_Heat(0);

Sell_Heat = Open - High;

{******* My Entry *******}
If Open of tomorrow > Close Then begin
    Sell at market;
    FileAppend("c:\sysname.txt",  Date, Open, High, Low, Close, open,
close,high,sell_heat + Newline);
End;

{******* My Exit *******}
Setexitonclose;

The reason I have open, close, high in there twice is the open is my entry
price
the close is my exit price and high is there so I can see where was the heat.

Where I am appending to the file sysname.txt I want to make the file name an
input so when I add the system, I change the inputs to a new name and it will
send the stats to a new file.

All help with this is most appreciated
Regards,
Paul