RE: Position sizing thoughts ...

Bob - again, regarding....
"You will find that with many systems the TradeRisk varies significantly
from trade to trade"

1) How do you determine this (TradeRisk) ? A "Scoring system" (1->10) ???

2) What is used to develop the scores ?
- stochastics ?
- % above/below moving average
- ?????

3) How do you profile a trade position before getting into it ?

Are you saying that TradeRisk varies but we cannot measure it APRIORI ?