Von: listmanager@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:listmanager@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Im
Auftrag von Carl Vanhaesendonck
Gesendet: Monday, July 17, 2000 10:08
An: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [RT] GEN: KCI Systems

By going back to some "Stock & Commodities" issues, I found several
advertisement of the Kent Callount KCI 5VBTP Systems, which are provided on
the form of manuals, training courses and Easy Language systems.
The CTA monitored track records as well as the precision of the forecasts
seemed really astounding (more than 92 % of the KCI trainees are making
money). As is the price of the package ($ 6,550 for the whole package!!).

Has anybody any experience with this KCI system and indicators ? Is it worth
the high price ?

Carl

This Email was sent through Contact On Line http://www.contactonline.net