Re: ESU0 daysession tickcount request

>esignal on DSL
>
>thu 19361
>fri   17892

Qfeed/ DS/ TS4/ 56K dial up:

Fri: 20,773

Sign me up for Esignal. I want to flush my money into the toilet that is
DBC/BMI/Signal too! Just take a C note, wad it up, and flush it on the 15th
of each month! You get to miss data, and have a slow feed too! And for only
$1200 a year more! Best of all you have the pleasure of dealing with the
diligent, considerate, intelligent, well trained, hard-working crew at DBC
when you are not on hold or waiting three days for an Email response! WHAT A
DEAL!!! I'm amazed they need a marketing staff at all! Sign me up for a
slower, less reliable, and more expensive feed now....but wait, would you
please kick me really hard first.

No offense anyone, but this is not rocket science. DBC is a joke....DUMP
THEM!

PA