From: JMMain1000@xxxxxxx [mailto:JMMain1000@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2000 5:21 PM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Fast Fourir Analysis

Does anyone on the list have any public code that will take a fast fourir
transform of data  and also the inverse fast fourir transform - in any
coding language.  EXCEL can do it but I want something that can
be ported to a DLL.

I read with interest Dennis Meyers article in Futures Magazine about trading
the intraday S and P futures with the Fast Fourir transform and dsing walk
forward analysis.

I someone would like to join in such a project, please contact me.

Jim