ASKING THE RIGHT QUESTIONS, TS2000

I'm amazed at the diverse opinions about the same software and data feeds
, and it make sme think that
1)if you dont have robust enough hardware
you can have a problem
 2)the number of symbols you collect and the amount of tick and history you
keep could make a dramatic difference, for example; if you only collect the
sp and the mini its probably cake for the software hard ware and the feed,
3)I get the impression that your software is only as good as your data
I've been using tradestation since 94' and I believe that many of the crashes
occur becasue the data that is transmitted is bad, slow doesn't create
crashes that is another subject.

so, a complex but specficas i can get question?
What data feed is the most reliable(doesnt go down), fast (closest to real
time), that transimits the most accurate data and drops the fewest ticks
 anddddddd can do this as a power user, running maximum number of
symbols (stocks indexes futures) 1,000 -10,0000.
SYSTEM
WIN2000, TS2000,
TRANSMISSION OPTIONS
INTERNET PIPE: DSL OR CABLE MODEM
CABLE
SATILITE
 COMPLEX BUT HOPEFULLY THOROUGH QUESTION.
I REALLY APPREACITE YOUR INPUT.

    THNX, SAGEL5