Unidentified subject!

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Monte C. Smith [mailto:mcs@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Envoyé : 28 June 2000 03:06
À : Carl
Cc : R; Omega List
Objet : Re: NAVA PATTERNS

I don't know the history of this program, but they list these system
requirements on their website:

System Requirements...
                   IBM Compatible Computer (80286 or better)
                   MS-DOS 3.0 or better
                   Hard Drive
                   EGA Video Card/Monitor or better
                  NOTE: Patterns is a DOS program that will operate
in                   MS-DOS from Windows 3.0-3.11 or Windows 95/98.

With these kinds of requirements, it SEEMS like the current program is
probably not a whole lot different from earlier incarnations.

Monte