From: Neal Hughes [mailto:neal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2000 11:43 AM
To: Stewart Taylor; List, Omega
Subject: Re: Omega Research Unveils TradeStation.com at OmegaWorld

Hi Stewart!

I sat in on your seminar at Omega World, it was a good one... The
patterns you mention appear in the charts over and over again,
and are very tradable. The one you trade as a Flag/Pennant and also
Hook, we trade as a "Bread & Butter", your "Reversal" is a
"RailRoad Track" in our methodology. Just the specifications
and how we identify the entry/exit vary.

These old patterns never die..

Omega TradeStation users would be happy to have contributions from
you on the list. Contribute for as long as you can take the mud flung
at you..

-Neal.