Re: Linda Radish

Let me see if I understand your position correctly:

If a profitable and successful trader decides to offer training or other
services to other traders for a fee, this trader becomes less of a trader,
or in fact is no longer a "trader" at all and should not be respected as
such...

If a trader is profitable and successful, then it is his/her obligation to
"freely share" their ideas/methods with other traders...with "freely
sharing" meaning just out of the goodness of their heart with no fees or
other charges for their services...

If my understanding is correct, then this is ludicrous and sounds like it's
right out of the liberal entitlement playbook.  There are many reasons for a
successful trader to offer services to other traders - desire to help
others, desire to derive additional income for their expertise, or possibly
most important is the fact that teaching can improve your own trading.  And
fortunately for me there are a few traders who do just this.

I realize there are many charlatans who couldn't trade their way out of a
shoe box who offer worthless services, but to paint everyone with the same
brush is as ludicrous as the above mentioned position you took on this
topic.

As for your other stated reasons which claim that doing both intraday is
logistically impossible, I once again beg to differ.  Unless you are trying
to follow 1000 stocks or every futures market there is, I see no problem as
far as time is concerned.  I trade the indexes primarily and do my homework
each night and then trade the price action each day.  No further time is
required for "market analysis/research, trading plan
>development/enhancement, risk reward analysis, money/account management,
>personal trading system development/enhancement, trade entry/exit, stop
>analysis/placement, chart analysis and related activities".

You do have a valid point as far as order entry is concerned, but there are
ways to deal with this issue as well.

I will close by saying that just because I can't do something, it doesn't
mean that someone else cannot.  Unless you happen to be Michael Jordan,
Michael Shumacher, Pete Sampras, etc., there will always be numerous people
who are better than you at whatever it is you are trying to do.  And if one
of those accomplished people is willing to share their ideas or experience,
for free or for a FEE, I am all ears.

Bob