RE: PGP Decryption

check out www.pgp.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Shawn Andrew [mailto:Shawn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2000 8:45 AM
To: Steven Itkin; omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: PGP Decryption

Steven Itkin wrote:

> Andrew,
> I am trying to intergrate encrypt -decryption with FTP uploads and
> downloads.
> thanks,
> Steve

The only application that I am aware of that does this is a utility are
available with rpms (Redhat Package utility).
It allows creating rpms and automatically uploading them.
If however you are concerned with securing the upload nfs directory there
are
some mirror PGP programs that accomplishes
this. Try http://www.filewatcher.org

Regards
Shawn

--