W2000 and SP 5

Wow, what a difference.

I finally bit the bullet and upgraded to Windows 2000 Professional and I'm
amazed by the difference.
It is much faster and TS2k now runs more than 24 hours without crashing.

I also installed SP5 and now can load many charts with systems on them from
program launch without the system hanging.
It also seems to have helped with the menu bar problems.

FWIW, I am sure that not everyone has had as good an experience as I have
but I believe it to be worth the upgrade.

Eric Langley

networksystems.com
elangley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx