Re: Dynsatore - Computer(s) ?

Dear don & Group,

In my experience, it works better than with two computers.
I have a P233 w/Win98SE dedicated solely to DynaStore + TS4
--- my other computer, a P3/500 also w/Win98SE I use for
Internet/Squawkbox/LeoWeb.  When I used both computers for
DynaStore + TS4, in either configuration, I got
signfiicantly more bad ticks than I get running DS and TS4
on the same computer.  I should add, however, that I collect
quotes on only SP, ES, Dow, & Tick.

Sincerely,

Richard