Re: Offshore Futures Brokers

Hi Brian:

You have absolutely no problem trading for an off-shore corporation as far as
you pay your taxes on your incentive and management fees. Every single money
manager who has set up an off-shore fund is just doing that. Take
professional advice but most of my customers (except one) are non-US : the
directors of the foreign entity (who obviously are not the investors) just
have to fill a W-8 form.
Anyway the trades will be cleared in the US through a US clearing broker and
in my opinion using a foreign broker will not make very much change. If you
want to make the things a little bit more bullet proof use a foreign bank
that will trade in its own name. Luxemburg is nice in June.

Good luck.

Jean-Jacques Chénier
GLOBAL MANAGEMENT
tel: 212/758-0725