From: "Patrick White" <PMWhite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "RealTraders Discussion Group" <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, December 14, 1996 1:59 PM
Subject: Re: Rolling Over To The Next Month's Contract

Re: When to rollover to the next month's contract.

The S&P futures expire the 3rd Friday of the month in March, June, Sept,
and Dec. The day before the 2nd Friday of the month (Thursday) is the
day the new contract begins to trade actively. This will usually be the
2nd Thursday of the month, but could be the 1st Thursday of the month if
the first day of the month is a Friday - thus I say the day before the
2nd Friday of the month.

Patrick White