Overturned stones.......

MB quotes below,
.......PS  every  stone  must  be  overturned,  to have a proper benchmark. I
believe  firmly  amplitude has its place. I will to you something else
the  most  successful model I have ever seen is not use the underlying
price   itself   to  generate  the  signals  from.  so that may blow a
hole in allot of people's hard work........

The idea of thinking "out of the box" (OHLC) trading is so "abstract" because
so little info is made available by OmegaResearch on intermarket dynamics. I
really wonder why the term  "research" is part of the company name ???
Anywho, I have just begun to go down this path (formal intermarket
correlation analysis )and will post any useful/useless info as necessary. I
often think sharing  FAILED systems that have a logical premise is often
fairly useful, as one can learn from others mistakes.
I got a dead end for ya-I spent TONS of time playing the neuro simulator only
to find the future eat my curve fitting monster alive.  Fortunately no $$
lost as the data was so inconclusive :-)

Brent-