Re: All Electronic All the Time

Humm sounds like somebody that doesn't trade the S&P to me. The slippage is
ridiculous in the S&P market. Say what you want and think what you might
concerning this issue. The strongest statement I can make is I don't trade
the S&P anymore because of the slippage. I also advise that if you don't
trade large enough to have direct phone access. Have a good pit broker
helping you then your going to get spanked period. Argue all you want but
trade it. I want to see this 1/16 comparison  when you eat enough 2 and 4
points slippage on a regular bases. Not even a comparison between the
Nasdaq and the S&P  as far as getting fills, get real. I'm not
complaining  just stating  facts from my experience,  I've made my
adjustments. If you ever had the opportunity to use a direct line with a
good broker you too would understand. As far as trading the  E-mini verses
the S&P doesn't compare at 10 to 1 and minimum tick differences. I don't
know that for sure I don't trade the E Mini. So when I see somebody get
rimmed in the S&P  I don't say. Hey idiot what the John take it like a man
and shut the hell up loser your probably a broker anyway. I give him the
best advise I can because I'm qualified. I've had experience trading this
contract.

Robert